Monday, August 8, 2011

GENERATION NOW



I woke up this morning feeling excited and exhilarated knowing and believing I AM EVERYTHING.   This of course isn’t the first time I’ve experience this type of joy, however, I am noticing my comprehension level has increased and is increasing as I experience life lessons. 

I AM A POWERFUL, AUTHENTIC WOMAN, who is intelligent, witty, driven, determined, courageous passionate, with integrity, and committed to make a significant change in the way our children think about themselves.  EVERYBODY it is time to empower our youth to take a stand in their lives right now. 

Last night I had a conversation with my children about a very close friend I once had in my life.  I told them I miss the moments I shared with this person and, I know the possibilities for our relationship to grow into a union that is strong enough to move this planet in a direction where ALL relationships will flourish.  My oldest daughter replied, “Why don’t you just call her and tell her that.”  What a concept!!!!  Our children have all the answers to everything.  As educators we are in service to them, drawing out what is already there.  Sometimes we think when children are acting out in class they are not as smart so we label them, medicate them, talk about them to other teachers, and the most shameful of all we diminish their self worth. 

Our children deserve the very best because they are the best.  This week I will partake in a discussion about the result and effects of character development.  I will also discuss the new curriculum I wrote called Virtue In A Pocket.  If you live in the West Palm Beach area, or close by I encourage you to come and learn about what we CAN do as a country to LOVE and NURTURE our children by developing their character, building up their confidence and worth through love and empowermenr.

Come join me and two other AMAZING women Jeanne Dexter – Owner of The Talking Jars Series and Tyra Sartor Brown - Managing Director, Coaching Associates, LLC - The Mommy Coach in a discussion that will alter the way you think about educating our Generation NOW.



Hilton Hotel - West Palm Beach
150 Australian Avenue
West Palm Beach, FL
on
August 12th, 2011
11:30-1:30



Thank you for your support in TAS4 our youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment